‘Accelerate is a Building Better Opportunities Project funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.’
‘Accelerate is a free employment support service that can build your confidence, give you training, improve your skills and provide valuable work experience – all geared towards helping you get a job that suits you. Our support is tailored to your goals, your interests and your needs. We work closely with you every step of the way on your journey into work.’
We currently have THREE employment projects for women including:
- ACCELERATE – Accelerate is a Building Better Opportunities project funded by the European Social Fund and the BIG Lottery
- CONNECT ME – ConnectMe is part funded through the European Social Fund
- ‘SMASH IT’ (JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS) Support for Young Women (funded through HOECF)
We can support all women with barrier breaking support to develop the skills needed to work towards employment.
Gain confidence & skills to move forward with your life and progress on your pathway. FREE CRÈCHE PLACES.
Our employment programme is FREE and offers:
- Confidence Building
- Qualifications – English and Maths
- ESOL – English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Volunteering & work placements
- Wellbeing Coffee Mornings – meet friends & reduce isolation
- Jobs Clubs – applying online, CV writing, interview skills
- IT Skills for Employment – Using the Internet
Call Tirth on 024 7663 7693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Accelerate project led by CDA is changing lives in Coventry. FWT are proud to be a partner & our CEO Christine McNaught is talking about our partnership work and how we are empowering women through Employability Programmes, on this video.