Supporting Women – Connecting Services
Coventry Women’s Partnership is a unique 3-year project, led by FWT – A Centre for women, which has been created with 5 organisations in Coventry to ensure women in the city feel supported, empowered and believed. We want to break down barriers in access to crucial services, and to make support easier. Our partnership includes Coventry Haven Women’s Aid, CRASAC, Coventry Law Centre and Kairos WWT.
Through referrals across the partnership, we will work with women who need support in any of the following areas:
- Education, Training and routes to Employment
- Confidence Building
- Financial security including Debt Advice
- Health & Wellbeing support & easier access to services
- Rape & Sexual Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Pathways to exiting prostitution, homelessness & drug addiction
- Staying safe from Sexual Exploitation
- Language support
- Access to childcare
Our research partner, The Women’s Budget Group, will be working with us to evaluate this visionary & innovative project for women in the city.
To receive support or to find out more, please contact:
(024) 7663 7693